Where to download the latest version of Plinko for free and without registration
You can download a mobile app to play Plinko in several ways, and each of them has nuances. We are talking about these ways of downloading:
- From the official website of the casino;
- Through the App Store market or Google Play;
- A link from our website.
We can download the latest version of the arcade game for free. Additionally, you do not need to register or refill your account. Consider the step-by-step algorithm for downloading the application:
- Select the version of the operating system - Android or iOS.
- Click on the icon with the desired system.
- Download .apk files, unzip them.
- Give permission to install the application from unknown sources.
The application functionality is 100% the same as the desktop version. This eliminates technical bugs and allows you to enjoy the game in Plinko. Updates software automatically, you only need an Internet connection. Game with mobile is convenient because there is no attachment to the place - you can at any time to run the game and start playing for money.
How to install the application Plinko (Android/iOS)
Players will not have any difficulties with the installation of the application. The procedure is intuitive and performed according to the following step-by-step algorithm:
- Unpack the installation files.
- Run the installation by following the instructions.
- After installation is complete, launch the Plinko application.
- If you already have an account, you do not need to create a new one. If you don't have an account, you will need to register.
- Refill your account, launch Plinko and make a money bet.
If there are any technical problems during the installation or the application doesn't work, you can safely contact the support team. They will promptly solve the problem. Before you install the software, you need to make sure that it meets the minimum requirements.
Pros and cons of playing Plinko on your mobile
Playing Plinko on mobile is not suitable for all players, although it remains a practical game format. Analyzing the experience of players, expert reviews and the main features of the application, it is possible to highlight the pros and cons of this format. They are collected in the table below:
|The software is available on all devices, regardless of the version of the operating system||There may be technical problems during the game|
|Duplicates the design and functionality of the desktop version of Plinko||Software requires periodic updates|
|Deposit and withdrawal of winnings takes up to 10 minutes||Quality of graphics depends on the Internet connection|
|Variety of bonuses||Installation on Android requires additional permissions|
|Allows you to bypass blocking casinos||Application of some casinos may not be available to download|
Types of Plinko from different manufacturers
As already mentioned, the arcade game Plinko offer different developers. The difference in the variations can be seen in several parameters:
- The structure and its variability;
- The level of risk and the ability to change it;
- betting range;
- the range of odds;
- design and interface;
- the presence of a team game mode;
- The maximum possible win per round.
What variation to choose and from which developer? It is up to the players to decide. Before you go to the game for money, it is recommended to run the game in demo format. This will allow you to test these parameters and pick the best variation.
Plinko from Stake Casino
In the casino Stake presents the classic game variation Plinko, which attracts attention to the following parameters:
- A laconic interface, in which the main emphasis is on the playing field;
- Bets only in cryptocurrency - you can select the currency from the list;
- Variative number of lines from 8 to 16;
- there are 3 levels of risk: low, medium, high;
- Supports manual mode bets and auto.
On the control panel is easy to track the possible winnings. To do this, move the cursor on the hole and displays the necessary information: the size of the total payout with the bet involved and the probability of getting into the hole.
Provider Spribe offers a classic variation of the game. It is available on all devices and has a payout rate of 97%. The set betting range is also impressive: the cost per ball roll ranges from 0.1 to 100 coins. If luck smiles, you can win a maximum of 100,000 coins per roll.
One of the features of the variation is the variable level of risk. It can be:
- Low (lines are colored in green). Ratios from x0.5 to x18.
- Medium (lines colored orange). Minimum coefficient x0.2, maximum x55.
- High (lines highlighted in red). On the line you can see the zero coefficient (x0), and the maximum multiplier reaches x353.
The level of risk affects how often the balls fall into the high paying holes, as well as the size of the multipliers. This is important to consider at the stage of making a strategy.
Plinko XY (BGaming)
Provider BGaming offers a classic variation of Plinko with a concise design and variable features. On the control panel you can change the range of rates, the level of risk, the number of lines, select the type of bet - manual or auto.
A distinctive feature of the variation is a table with the results. This allows you to easily track the bets made and the resulting profits. The main disadvantage of this variation - no team playing mode.
Plinko X (Smartsoft).
Bright design is a weighty difference of this variation. Developer Smartsoft also added such features to the game:
- The range of odds from x0.2 to x1000;
- Turbo-mode game is supported;
- available 3 levels of risk;
- the ball drop is triggered automatically by a spinning wheel.
On the levels of risk let's dwell in detail. For example, if you choose the level x1, the winnings can be both 0.04 and 200 coins, depending on the specified bet. The chances for a large payout increase if you use x10. In this case the minimum winnings will be 0.4 coins and the maximum is 2000 coins per ball roll.
Plinko BC Originals
At BC Originals Casino, you can run a variation of Plinko from the provider Gaming Corps. The laconic interface is complemented by a number of variation options. Here are the main ones:
- The number of lines - from 8 to 16. The more lines involved, the more densely placed the holes.
- The level of risk (low, medium, high). The size of the odds depends on this.
- Number of balls. In this variation can adjust how many balls will be running at the same time - from 1 to 10.
Additionally, the range of rates varies: from 0.2 to 50 coins per ball roll. This makes the variation stand out from the rest.